HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME 2022!
Winter has arrived in the Black Hills and we are ready to welcome you for skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fat-tire biking, snow-shoeing, and all the area has to offer! Sports wagering in new in Deadwood this year at multiple casinos. We are located 5 miles from Deadwood, 2 miles from Lead, and 12 miles from Spearfish.
Stay with us and relax in our cozy motel rooms, warm up in the barrel saunas, or watch a game/movie in the heated pavilion (sweater temps). Winter lodging options include single queen rooms, double rooms with full size beds, deluxe double queen rooms a full kitchen, or our family motel room with three queen beds and full kitchen. We are currently a pet-free establishment. Snowmobile trail 5W runs off of our property and we have gas on site as well as plenty of trailer parking space!
2021-2022 Snowmobile Trail Conditions: https://sdgfp.maps.arcgis.com
Winter events in the area:
* Downhill Skiing at Terry Peak - open daily with 25 trails and 600 acres of skiable terrain
* Cross -Country Skiing - 100 miles on the Mickelson Trail as well as groomed trails in Spearfish Canyon
* Snowmobiling-350 miles of groomed trails throughout the Black Hills and unlimited off-trail riding
* Snow shoe and winter hiking in Spearfish Canyon and the Black Hills
* Fat Tire Biking along the Mickelson Trail
Deadwood Event Calendar
* Pro Snocross Showdown January 28-29 (Moved to 03/04 - 03/05)
* K-9 Keg Pull January 29
* Mardi Gras Weekend February 25-26
* St. Patrick's Celebration March 18-19
Black Hills Area Events
* Burning Beetle Festival-Custer January 15
* Chinook Days-Spearfish January 14-22
* WinterFest January 28-29 (Moved to 02/18 - 02/20)
* Black Hills Stock Show/Rodeo-Rapid City January 29-February 6
* Tour De-Chocolate-Hill City February 12
* Love On All Levels-Keystone February 13
* Galentines -Lead February 19
* Words and Wine 2022-Homestake Opera House February 25-26
* An Irish Rambling House-Homestake Opera House March 13th
* Jason Salmon-Comedian-Homestake Opera House March 26th
Listen to the beautiful sound of Whitetail Creek! RElaxing after a day of site seeing or trail riding in the Black Hills.Come and visit us soon!